For organizations, we work together to identify specific learning requirements and map those requirements to Mason’s for-credit and non-credit programs. The immediate benefits of working with Executive and Professional Education are:
- Organizations have access to Mason’s entire array of academic and professional programs allowing for the creation and implementation of true multidisciplinary learning solutions;
- As active researchers, faculty bring applicable original research and specific client case studies to closed cohort programs – ensuring your learning solution is relevant to your specific issues and opportunities; and,
- Organization employees, in many cases, can apply their successfully completed for-credit courses toward traditional, accredited Mason certificate and degree programs
For individuals seeking to gain a competitive advantage and enhance their career path prospects, we provide an extensive portfolio of specialized workforce development and professional certificate programs. For individuals, the immediate benefits of working with Executive and Professional Education are:
- Programs are offered at multiple locations and, in some cases, are delivered in an online format;
- Current program offerings are focused on the most relevant and in demand professional certifications including human resources, facility management, government contracting and technology management; and,
For additional information, please contact us to find out how we can improve your performance – at both the organizational and individual levels.