No matter what your organization’s strategic direction, keeping your employees’ skills current is key to your organization’s effectiveness.
George Mason University Executive and Professional Education offers classes in all fields of professional development -- at your workplace or in an alternate location:
- Already Existing Courses. A wide portfolio of current courses are available for tailoring to your content needs, timing, and location.
- Customized Learning Solutions. Our team of content experts will consult with you to translate your needs into focused, effective programs. Employees learn solutions and best practices to apply immediately.
Why work with us?
- Curriculum tailored to your organizational goals, objectives, and specific outcomes
- Cost-effective education and training solutions
- Scheduled at your convenience
- Delivered to your facility or a location of your choice
- Confidential environment
- Delivery options may include live classroom, online, and blended formats
- In-depth understanding of adult learning principles to blend theory and application
- Instructors bring real-world solutions
- Over 35 years of successful program delivery to business and government communities
You can count on us for excellence, quality, and respect for your learning outcomes.