Build a solid foundation.
- The enhanced and updated course curriculum required to achieve IFMA’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) credential will prepare you for the unique challenges of the profession, focusing on competencies essential to an FM’s day-to-day responsibilities.
Start your career in the right direction.
- Facility management is a constantly evolving profession. A commitment to continuing education and professional development ensures an up-to-date skill set throughout your career.
Prepare for the Certified Facility Manager® (CFM®) Exam.
- FMPs who continue their professional growth have a greater chance of successfully completing the CFM Exam and joining the elite circle of Certified Facility Managers.
Set yourself apart from the competition.
- Whether you are applying for a position or promotion in the field, or if you plan to do business with an FM, having the letters “FMP” after your name demonstrates your professional knowledge.
Establish your professional network.
- Enjoy opportunities to meet and network with expert instructors and peers during live FMP courses. Take advantage of special FMP events at local, national, and international events.