OverviewThis dynamic program will equip you to deal successfully with polarities -- opposing forces that create tension in complex situations. You will use Polarity Thinking™ concepts, practices and tools (including the Polarity Map® and the Polarity Assessment™) to overcome your most complex and critical challenges by applying both/and thinking skills to the leadership polarities you face. Through an action learning project, you will gain experience managing polarities in a consulting/coaching client relationship. You will also earn a certification in PACT™ (Polarity Approach for Continuity and Transformation) through this program.
- Learn transformative new skills to enhance your career through intensive, hands-on, interactive learning
- Experience an action learning project with one-on-one shadow coaching · Discover a wealth of leadership resources through the included access to the Polarity Resource Portal for one year -- create your own personal polarity map library, use polarity map templates, view foundational videos and tutorials, review case studies and articles, and utilize assessment tools
- Receive the e-book AND, How to Leverage Polarity/Paradox/Dilemma by Barry Johnson, Ph.D., the thought leader and creator of The Polarity Map® and Polarity Thinking™ principles
- Earn 27 CCEUs (14 Core and 13 Resource) from the International Coach Federation
Requirements100% attendance and participation are expected from participants.
Designed ForThis program is designed for leaders who are facing complex leadership challenges in their organizations, and leaders such as coaches and managers who help others navigate complex leadership situations.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leveraging the Power of Polarity Thinking : Required Course