In support of the health and safety of our students and university community, all Mason Professional Education courses are being delivered in virtual formats now through September 1. We are fully operational and courses will begin on their scheduled start date. Register today!
What goals could you accomplish if you used your strengths instead of worrying about your weaknesses? How could your personal and professional life improve if you knew how to move past problems and build on what is working well?
This program will show you how to use your strengths to optimize leadership success. Research shows that using strengths-based leadership can lead to higher levels of employee motivation, engagement, and well-being. You will learn your unique mix of strengths and discover how to apply that knowledge to fuel success.
- Discover your strengths through the full CliftonStrengths profile that ranks and explains all 34 of your strengths.
- Learn how to apply your unique mix of strengths professionally, and receive strengths insights cards to use in your workplace.
- Increase your awareness of how to manage your weaknesses to fuel your success.
- Experience greater well-being and leadership effectiveness by shifting your focus from problems to solutions.
- Develop the capacity to become a more conscious leader who can lead with purpose.
- Understand how to motivate your team to make positive change happen at work.
- Improve engagement and performance for yourself, your team, and your organization
Requirements100% attendance and participation are expected from participants.
This foundational program is designed for anyone who wants to develop their leadership personally and professionally. Professionals at all career levels can benefit from Strengths-Based Leadership.
- Emerging leaders will build their leadership skills for success.
- Managers and teachers will learn how to motivate others to be more engaged and productive.
- Coaches and other trainers/facilitators will expand their knowledge of CliftonStrengths and how they can use those tools to help their clients thrive.