OverviewThis practical program will show you how a more positive mindset can help you achieve your professional and personal leadership goals. Learn strategies for strengthening your own success and well-being while also boosting your team’s performance at work. Discover how to become more self-confident, optimistic, resilient, creative, energetic, and productive by applying the science of positivity to your leadership. Create a workplace atmosphere that produces lower turnover, higher productivity, greater satisfaction, and a host of desirable bottom-line outcomes.
- Apply the science of positivity to achieve your professional and personal leadership goals.
- Experience two days of thought-provoking lecture, demonstration, personal assessments, and experiential learning.
- Learn how positive psychology can impact leaders and the strong effect that it has on followers and teams.
- Acquire mindfulness skills to manage stress, improve your decision-making, and increase your emotional intelligence and strategic awareness.
- Use coaching as a way to lead team members toward the most positive outcomes.
- Understand how purpose drives engagement and success.
- Discover your strengths.
- Clarify your values.
- Identify ways you can use their strengths and values to serve others.
RequirementsIn order to receive a certificate of completion, participants must achieve a 100% attendance record. Successful participants will be awarded 1.4 CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
Designed ForThis program is designed for all leaders who want to make positive change happen in their professional and personal lives. People at all levels of leadership can use what they learn in this program to strengthen their success. HR professionals can earn recertification PDCs for their SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential by participating in this program.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Positive Leadership Certificate Program : Required Course