The Professional Certificate in Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being program is designed specifically for business professionals striving for positive change in team and organizational culture. It has been created and developed by The Center for the Advancement of Well-Being’s Leading to Well-Being education experts in collaboration with George Mason University's Executive and Professional Education.
We are now accepting applications for the upcoming Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being program: Cohort 9 - Fall Semester (September 2020 to January 2021). The program takes place in five modules over five months. Each of them meet at George Mason University's Fairfax, Virginia campus from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Application deadline for Cohort 9 (Fall 2020 Semester): July 15, 2020
Acceptance is made based upon the quality of your application. Acceptance does not guarantee your space in the program. Your participation is confirmed once your registration has been processed including payment of the tuition, or receipt of a training authorization or purchase order.
Cohort size is limited. If the program reaches capacity before your payment is submitted, you will be placed on a wait list for the current cohort and/or receive priority registration for the next cohort. Applications received after the deadline will be considered on a space available basis. Note that the program may fill in advance of the application deadline.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or demonstrated equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' professional experience
- Approved Application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
Successful program coach candidates will complete the following:
- Full attendance
- Participate in short, online discussions between modules
- Complete three one-on-one mentor coaching sessions with a Learning Lab Advisor
- Complete 21 hours of coaching with 3 pro bono clients
- Submit 2 recordings of 30-minute coaching sessions
- Submit a final reflection paper
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership Coaching for Organizational Well-Being : Required Course