This three and a half-day program designed for business executive teams, marketing executives, entrepreneurs and organizational leaders is built to explore what is really possible in distinguishing the future of their organization and their brand.
Uniquely addressing the challenges of organizations and executives facing a shifting business landscape and increased competition, George Mason University, in partnership with Vanto Group and Design House Collective, offers a proprietary methodology, which allows for dramatic and sustainable shifts in organizational performance.
Grounded in the best-selling book, The Three Laws of Performance and the extensive work of Vanto Group and Design House Collective with top global brands over nearly three decades, the program is designed for attendees to apply this cutting-edge approach in their current work environments.
Participants will gain access to:
- The critical factors that drive the performance of your organization and your brand
- Hidden assumptions that limit you in achieving a sustainable competitive advantage
- Authentic organizational alignment and coordinated action
- The language of high performance and how to apply it
- Exploring what it takes to implement your brand vision into every aspect of your business, shifting market landscapes and the future of your organization